Indulge in this Italian classic for Christmas, recreated as a Winter Tiramisu Cream Latte dessert drink by Jacob Prain. Cozy up by the fireplace and savour the richness of tiramisu. Recipe down below!
WINTER TIRAMISU CREAM LATTE RECIPE
– 10ml DaVinci Gourmet Pecan Praline syrup
– 10ml DaVinci Gourmet Cheesecake sauce
– 5ml DaVinci Gourmet Flavour Maxx
– 30ml espresso
– 50ml cream
– 100ml milk
– 100g ice
– chocolate powder to garnish
1. Grid coffee beans and pull a double shot of espresso.
2. Blend DaVinci Gourmet Cheesecake sauce, DaVinci Gourmet Flavour Maxx and cream with a mini handheld mixer to create cheesecake cream cap.
3. Layer DaVinci Gourmet Pecan Praline syrup, milk and a double shot of espresso with ice in a glass.
4. Gently pour the cheesecake cream cap over the concoction.
5. Garnish with a generous dusting of chocolate powder.