Grapefruit Passion Iced Tea
Application Story / Description
Grapefruit has been a very popular flavour for iced teas in the region. This application combines the perfect flavour complexity of the grapefruit with tropical passion fruit in a refreshing and delicious summer drink!
|Rich brewed Green Tea ( see Tips and variations)||100 ml|
|Soda Water||50 ml|
|Rosemary spring (optional) 1 / Grapefruit slices ( optional ) 2|
- In a shaker tin pour all the ingredients except for the soda and shake for 20 sec
- Pour in the serving cup and top up with soda water
- Garnish with rosemary spring and grapefruit slices (optional)
Tips and Variations
- For the Rich brewed Green tea , brew 25 gr of loose leaves with 1 lt of hot water for 5 minutes. Chill at room temperature and store in the fridge
- Warm up the rosemary spring with a blowtorch to release the essential oils for a super aromatic version of this iced tea!