Cherry Blossom Hibiscus Iced Tea
Application Story / Description
A spring and refreshing iced tea recipe featuring the healthy and popular hibiscus tea with juicy pomegranates and the unique flavour of Cherry blossom. A perfect recipe for spring, CNY and Valentine’s day!
|Hot Water||150 ml|
- In the small part of a shaker tin add the hot water and the tea bag. Let infuse for 45 seconds. Discard tea bag
- Add the syrups and half of the ice.
- Shake for 10 seconds
- Pour the shaken tea in the serving cup and add the rest of the ice
- Garnish ( optional )
Tips and Variations
- You can use cold brew hibiscus tea . Infuse 1 tea bag for every 150 ml of cold water for 12 hours for a modern and trendy cold brew iced tea recipe
- Add fresh lemon slices and fresh pomegranate seeds for a premium iced tea experience